Disconnection
Lacewell's T.R.E.P. - T(utoring) R(esearching) & E(vent) P(lanning)
RSS

Recent Posts

Disconnection
3of3 from 1998
2of3 from 1998
1of3 that I wrote in 1998, before my accident.
Smart Smoothies

Categories

Any
Articles
Rates
powered by

My Blog

Disconnection

Disconnection

Marcus LaceweIl

Throughout our lives, we see and learn that we lose everything that we love. How we handle that loss decides the affects of that loss. Many try to hold on to that loss (ex. Trying to return to a characteristic that you possessed in high school). This attempt to hold on allows the loss to become a problem.
Most of the time, we fail to realize that we possess characteristics that helps us in our current situations. So, trying to hold on to or revisit our past characteristics prevents us from reaching new experiences in our lives. Also, trying to reach those past characteristics causes us to miss the help for our current situations.
When Moses was leading the Israelites out of Egypt, the Red Sea represented the disconnection from their problem: Pharaoh.  They came out, but Pharaoh did not. Often, we need some type of event to occur in order for us to disconnect from our problems, other than the death of Jesus.  My accident was that event for me.  I was unconscious when the ambulance arrived.  I was told that I 'flat-lined' a few times, requiring them to revive me. To me, this was my Red Sea.  My mind-set, at the time, was my problem.  When I 'flat-lined' I was revived, not my problem.  Unlearn.

Romans 6:18- Now you are free from your slavery to sin, and you have become slaves to righteous living.

44 Comments to Disconnection:

Comments RSS
Custom writing on Friday, August 04, 2017 5:21 AM
Clearly need to say your article is as unexpected. The readability on your put up is clearly cool and that i should assume you are an expert in this difficulty.

buy assignment online on Wednesday, June 27, 2018 1:01 AM
When i read this article I feel that I visit all over the world. Because you introduce here many new things referral the world. I searched this thing whole the day yesterday and I found it after very long time. Thank you!

lin on Thursday, July 05, 2018 12:13 AM
nice
Reply to comment

https://www.resumeshelpservice.com/resumesplanet-com-review/ on Monday, July 09, 2018 12:01 AM
You have been given another life, do not waste it by doing useless things. You should live a brand new life and give back to God. I was told that when my mother gave birth to me, I was dead and revived by the midwife. When I found this out, I did not even bother to change myself. But when I was 15, I caught a disease, which almost cost me my life. I was miraculously cured, that is why I promised myself to give back to God.

Kieran Farrell on Monday, July 09, 2018 4:45 AM
I have just reached out this website, you have posted useful information which i like reading.Keep posting more similar content. Excellent quality Rubber matting

Elliot Hurst on Monday, July 09, 2018 6:24 AM
I am happy to read the post, you have made a great effort in making this post which i like it a lot.Keep up your good work. tarpaulin covers at discount price

James Rogla on Monday, July 09, 2018 8:26 AM
This post give me the great concepts. I am really very impress to see this post. Your work is really helpful for me. I am going to bookmark this post. Outdoor rubber matting for restaurants

fortnite mobile aimbot on Thursday, August 23, 2018 3:33 AM
Informative and interesting post

btwmagazine on Tuesday, January 15, 2019 10:40 AM
Maybe it can be your first post but I am impressed by your amazing article writing technique which is simply "WOW" for me, can you please share some tricks how to write purposeful articles on a blog?

starsofworld.com on Tuesday, February 12, 2019 11:57 AM
These kind of blogs are useful for students, they can learn something about mathematics and science. If you want to get regular updates, then bookmark it today.

openscrolls on Sunday, February 17, 2019 3:23 PM
Dont' worry about it as I am facing the same issue, you need to call a doctor who has the skill and experience otherwise it can damage you from inside. Keep sharing such wonderful articles.

best nursing pajamas on Monday, February 18, 2019 1:13 AM
This luxurious shirt and underside pajama set from Kindred Bravely combines functionality and style that will assist moms feel great and nurse

wedlehenga on Saturday, February 23, 2019 1:20 AM
We are for the most part progressing in the direction of making that sort of a domain for our ladies. I have a girl and I would feel generally more secure when she chooses to go out and work. The Wedding Lehenga

tierlollist on Tuesday, March 05, 2019 2:46 AM
Nonetheless, in the current meta, the majority of these bosses will simply get kited by the very portable tier lol list

wekersercloatla on Saturday, March 09, 2019 4:14 AM
Five general sorts of wrecker administrations are in like way use, ordinarily subject to the sort or size of vehicle to be towed: wrecker services close to me atlanta

torulatbenver on Wednesday, March 13, 2019 4:09 AM
flatbed tow denverImpeaching Trump 'just not worth it'Posted Mar 11 at 9:11 PM House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is setting a high bar for denunciation of President Donald Trump, saying he is "simply not justified, despite any potential benefits" even as some to her left side flank fuss to begin procedures.

torulatbenver on Wednesday, March 13, 2019 4:10 AM

aashikaexporttraininginstitute on Wednesday, March 20, 2019 1:03 PM
Rather than going to disconnect, I would request you to kindly check out our stuff and connect to your users only. Make the best deal today and guide us as well. Follow our stuff and reply to me on my website.

Paytdonecouon on Saturday, March 23, 2019 12:12 AM
Flipkart Big Billion Day OffersAmazon Saheli works with 17 accomplices with a span of a lakh ladies business visionaries. It includes housewives, local partners and craftsmans with a huge number of items crosswise over 13 classifications, for example, clothing, gems, and perishables.

BestVirtualofficeinIndia on Tuesday, March 26, 2019 2:00 AM
Best Virtual office in IndiaWeWork plans and assembles spaces that invigorate, draw in, and associate. Look over move-in prepared workplaces to adaptable arrangements, complete with all that you have to make your business run.

https://10peeps.com/best-gaming-keyboards/ on Wednesday, April 03, 2019 8:28 AM
Likewise, the Elite has a 3.5mm sound and a USB 2.0 passthrough which is a https://10peeps.com/best-gaming-keyboards/ cherry on the cake. It has a committed dial which aids media playback and is adjustable.

Virtual Office in Telangana on Wednesday, April 10, 2019 4:36 AM
I am not an expert in this field but I have experienced the same phase for my startup. Then I came to know about Instaspaces through google search. They do provide the virtual offices PAN India at very affordable prices.

new csc registration on Friday, April 26, 2019 9:30 AM
ompletion of your application on your email address provided during the registration process.

idarts on Monday, May 13, 2019 6:53 AM
I hope for the best, wishing you the best of luck for your next plan and hope that this would be an interesting way to move on. Check out my fresh page, do you like it or not, I have tried every bit to make it special and attractive for online communities.

instagram 4liker on Monday, May 20, 2019 9:06 AM
Your blog is really cool and great.its really cool and great your blog is really awesome and cool.thanks for sharing the nice and cool blog

eloginmantra on Saturday, May 25, 2019 4:56 AM
I am going to share the complete information about.
Reply to comment

Freelancers and online sellers how to book Virtual office space in Ahmedabad on Tuesday, June 18, 2019 3:14 AM
You need to work from any location without coming to the office address. In addition to a virtual office address and related services, you can also avail office space as needed. Choose from flexible co-working space and pay for use of facilities by the hour or day, or rent serviced offices as per need or demand of business.

mobdro apk on Thursday, August 29, 2019 7:05 AM
Then I came to know about Instaspaces through google search. They do provide the virtual offices PAN India at very affordable prices.Trump, saying he is "simply not justified, despite any potential benefits" even as some to her left side flank fuss to begin procedures.

notepad ++ on Thursday, August 29, 2019 7:06 AM

trigonometric formulas on Thursday, August 29, 2019 7:07 AM
old on allows the loss to become a problem. Most of the time, we fail to realize that we possess characteristics that helps us in our current situations. So, trying

purity test on Thursday, August 29, 2019 7:07 AM

Showbox on Thursday, August 29, 2019 7:08 AM
show is an app which u can watch movies and stream movies to any platform free

Clownfish Voice Changer on Sunday, September 22, 2019 1:58 AM
We realize that in the present period client is the ruler of the business. Consumer loyalty's assumes a significant job in the accomplishment of the business. Consumer loyalty is the obligation of each business. It additionally adds to the brand estimation of the business

Danny on Saturday, October 19, 2019 5:18 AM
When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service? Thanks! westseattleblog.com/forums-2/users/googleme1 wplms.io/demos/rtl/members/dealsforyou1

super bowl news on Thursday, October 31, 2019 5:15 AM
your site is very good and it is very good theme
Reply to comment

Pro-Ana snack on Monday, November 04, 2019 2:43 AM
You can never EVER be too thin
Reply to comment

critiquing a literature review in a dissertation on Sunday, November 10, 2019 9:24 AM
Without doubt, you can find a free dissertation literature review example online and try to write your paper based on it. However, it does not guarantee you success. Working with our service is working with professionals who know how to deliver services of high quality.

Virtual Office Space in Mumbai on Thursday, November 14, 2019 3:30 AM
Getting a virtual office in Mumbai in easy. There are many virtual office service providers and getting the required services from them is cost-effective. I recently got help from InstaSpaces and they offered valuable services for setting up a virtual office. I strongly recommend them to my fellow business mates.
Reply to comment

http://fresh-apks.com/drastic-ds-emulator-apk/ on Saturday, November 30, 2019 4:40 AM
wow, great, I was wondering how to cure acne naturally. and found your site by google, learned a lot, now i’m a bit clear. I’ve bookmark your site and also add rss. keep us updated.
Reply to comment

Virtual Office Space with Dedicated Desk for GST Registration in Bangalore on Tuesday, December 10, 2019 3:27 AM
A Virtual office is a part of a shared office space industry. In these kinds of offices, you don’t get a physical working space but, you can get a physical business address with a lot of other office utilities. A virtual office with a dedicated desk you get to save the time and money to commute to your office every day and even when working from home you get to maintain your professional image seamlessly.

bangash on Tuesday, December 10, 2019 5:21 AM
showbox freeit's really cool blog. Linking is very useful thing.you have really helped

https://andkonn.com/ on Wednesday, December 11, 2019 2:37 AM
hi I found Hubwit as a transparent s ite, a social hub which is a conglomerate of Buyers and Sellers who are ready to offer online digital consultancy at decent cost. https://andkonn.com/

bangash on Wednesday, December 11, 2019 5:22 AM
On Fire book Thanks for the informative and helpful post, obviously in your blog everything is good..

abdur rahim on Thursday, December 12, 2019 6:17 AM
The material and aggregation is excellent and telltale as comfortably. womens day