TWO MASTERS
Lacewell's T.R.E.P. - T(utoring) R(esearching) & E(vent) P(lanning)
RSS

Recent Posts

Disconnection
3of3 from 1998
2of3 from 1998
1of3 that I wrote in 1998, before my accident.
Smart Smoothies

Categories

Any
Articles
Rates
powered by

My Blog

TWO MASTERS

TWO MASTERSMarcus Lacewell  Matthew 6:24 KJV
No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else hewill hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Since America’s formation, it has given its citizens the right to pursue happiness.
With this, citizens have the right to be in any; nonviolent and decent action leading to their happiness.
Also, America has always promised to always base its laws on God’s examples, while providing its citizens with the freedom of religion.  With this, American citizens are free to worship any god and have any religious belief.  This has been exercised, by many, to, publicly, support and refute many laws.   The Bible and Jesus’ words have proven to have the greatest influence on America.
What do you do when your promises contradict?  You will grow to love one and hate the other.  But, America attempts to avoid this by letting the situation determine which promise is loved or hated.  For example, America gives people the right form a romantic relationship with anyone that they choose.  And, it allows states to include gay marriage .into law after the Bible says:
Leviticus 20:13 KJV
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death ; their blood shall be upon them.

While, at the same time, America gives people the right to have any religious belief.   Yet, it condones friction against Islam.
There are many examples.  The judicial branch is still dealing with racism, legislative branch is full of contradictions and the executive branch constantly shows corruption.  It has always seemed that money has the greatest influence on America and not the “In God We Trust” printed on it.  It is not the actions that bother me, besides, who am I to judge another person.  I have my own ‘short-comings.’  Every human has the right of choice.  But, how can America ‘serve’ two masters, but expect to govern without contradictions?  Unlearn.

12 Comments to TWO MASTERS:

Comments RSS
assignment service uk on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 1:52 AM
It is superb content I thought and even I was searching similar this subject articles for knowing about it. And I truly enjoyed to read plus collected a tremendous information about it.

australian writings.com on Thursday, June 14, 2018 1:51 AM
The managing an account framework is so exceptional and you can pay in an alternate shape. You can likewise influence credit to card and utilize it for wherever. In another word, I extremely like your article and give the best data about this installment technique. It is extremely so great.

fix sound on Thursday, July 12, 2018 2:38 AM
Hey friends if you are facing any type of sound issue and if you want to fix this then must try my link

Buy Blade Runn on Thursday, November 15, 2018 6:05 AM
Incredible post. Articles that have significant and savvy remarks are more agreeable, at any rate to me. It’s fascinating to peruse what other individuals thought and how it identifies with them or their customers, as their point of view could help you later on.

Gal Gadot Jacket on Thursday, January 03, 2019 7:20 AM
Do you know about the online marketing services the my company is providing? If you don’t I will tell you all about it later. But for now you only need to only, that the service is very effective and efficient.

personalized kid mug on Saturday, January 12, 2019 10:26 AM
Free will, constant question about humans ability to have preventing their ball from getting too far off course descriptive lane. Designed purpose is to knock down pins and preventing their ball from getting designed destination.

mice on Tuesday, January 22, 2019 8:08 AM
Self-discovery is an important phase of life when one realizes the purpose of his creation and from where he comes and where he has to go back. Many individuals have forgotten the purpose of their creation. Having a glance at past makes us thankful.

Resin Bound Driveways on Saturday, March 02, 2019 6:33 AM
Whenever I have some free time, I visit blogs to get some useful info. Today, I found your blog with the help of Google. Believe me; I found it one of the most informative blog.

Tenerife on Monday, March 04, 2019 9:49 AM
Your post is very helpful to get some effective tips to reduce weight properly. You have shared various nice photos of the same. I would like to thank you for sharing these tips. Surely I will try this at home. Keep updating more simple tips like this.

best small business lines of credit on Thursday, March 28, 2019 8:34 AM
An fascinating discussion will probably be worth comment. I do believe that you ought to write on this topic, it might certainly be a taboo subject but normally folks are there are not enough to talk on such topics. An additional.

costumesrock.com on Saturday, March 30, 2019 11:59 AM
CSGO is a game where two teams play against each other. You can either play online with players from around the world or play offline with bots. Another option is to play with a LAN network, where a network of computers is physically connected together and you can gather friends to play together in the same place.

Cheap hotels viareggio on Thursday, April 11, 2019 7:02 AM
Looking for someone write my assignment here are Expert Allassignmenthelp well efficient and capable of creating unique assignments for students .Assignment Help Online is a term which is best for students help, they can easily get help for their assignments online.