Disconnection
Lacewell's T.R.E.P. - T(utoring) R(esearching) & E(vent) P(lanning)
RSS

Recent Posts

Disconnection
3of3 from 1998
2of3 from 1998
1of3 that I wrote in 1998, before my accident.
Smart Smoothies

Categories

Any
Articles
Rates
powered by

My Blog

Disconnection

Disconnection

Marcus LaceweIl

Throughout our lives, we see and learn that we lose everything that we love. How we handle that loss decides the affects of that loss. Many try to hold on to that loss (ex. Trying to return to a characteristic that you possessed in high school). This attempt to hold on allows the loss to become a problem.
Most of the time, we fail to realize that we possess characteristics that helps us in our current situations. So, trying to hold on to or revisit our past characteristics prevents us from reaching new experiences in our lives. Also, trying to reach those past characteristics causes us to miss the help for our current situations.
When Moses was leading the Israelites out of Egypt, the Red Sea represented the disconnection from their problem: Pharaoh.  They came out, but Pharaoh did not. Often, we need some type of event to occur in order for us to disconnect from our problems, other than the death of Jesus.  My accident was that event for me.  I was unconscious when the ambulance arrived.  I was told that I 'flat-lined' a few times, requiring them to revive me. To me, this was my Red Sea.  My mind-set, at the time, was my problem.  When I 'flat-lined' I was revived, not my problem.  Unlearn.

Romans 6:18- Now you are free from your slavery to sin, and you have become slaves to righteous living.

7 Comments to Disconnection:

Comments RSS
Custom writing on Friday, August 04, 2017 5:21 AM
Clearly need to say your article is as unexpected. The readability on your put up is clearly cool and that i should assume you are an expert in this difficulty.
Reply to comment

buy assignment online on Wednesday, June 27, 2018 1:01 AM
When i read this article I feel that I visit all over the world. Because you introduce here many new things referral the world. I searched this thing whole the day yesterday and I found it after very long time. Thank you!
Reply to comment

lin on Thursday, July 05, 2018 12:13 AM
nice
Reply to comment

https://www.resumeshelpservice.com/resumesplanet-com-review/ on Monday, July 09, 2018 12:01 AM
You have been given another life, do not waste it by doing useless things. You should live a brand new life and give back to God. I was told that when my mother gave birth to me, I was dead and revived by the midwife. When I found this out, I did not even bother to change myself. But when I was 15, I caught a disease, which almost cost me my life. I was miraculously cured, that is why I promised myself to give back to God.
Reply to comment

Kieran Farrell on Monday, July 09, 2018 4:45 AM
I have just reached out this website, you have posted useful information which i like reading.Keep posting more similar content. Excellent quality Rubber matting
Reply to comment

Elliot Hurst on Monday, July 09, 2018 6:24 AM
I am happy to read the post, you have made a great effort in making this post which i like it a lot.Keep up your good work. tarpaulin covers at discount price
Reply to comment

James Rogla on Monday, July 09, 2018 8:26 AM
This post give me the great concepts. I am really very impress to see this post. Your work is really helpful for me. I am going to bookmark this post. Outdoor rubber matting for restaurants
Reply to comment